When we talk about green tea, it is impossible that words do not come we to the head as weight loss or skin care. And is that if there is something that not is can deny, is that this variety of tea, if is has become in it more famous and consumed of the world is, certainly, by them broad benefits that is you associated in what to the burning of fat and loss of weight is refers. Great antioxidant, it not only is used in all types of diets, but are also many beauty products, especially those related to the skin, which are made with it, as well as a number of home remedies.
But green tea, far from being only a drink that help us to lose weight or to show a better appearance of our skin, also has a wide range of properties. It is in them that we would like to focus on this new blog entry, despite the fact that, we believe, there are still many properties or learn about benefits, which still have not been discovered. Proof of this is that in our social networks, we often announce mentioned advancements of science with respect to this variety of tea.
Characteristics of green tea
As you know, green tea is obtained from the plant of tea, the Camellia Sinensis. It is native to southern China and the India, but today and depending on the type of climate, is also cultivated in different parts of the world, including Spain, although, of course, to a lesser extent which is cultivated in the Asian country, where most comes from the global tea production.
A green tea which is composed of one variety of catechins, among others, the Epigallocatechin galata, the most antioxidant variety of all, hence its use in diets and balanced diet, although, of course, is not recommended the consumption of more than 2 or 3 cups a day. In addition, the tea Green also contains caffeine, fiber and minerals such as calcium, iron, magnesium or potassium, among others.
Benefits of green tea for health
As we said at the beginning, the benefits are numerous and increasingly known more, but we’d like to talk about the most common and well known, which are as follows:
- Astringent: ideal to stop diarrhoea or improve the intestinal transit, taken in low doses.
- Stimulant: not only to wake up in the morning, but also to lift the mood, especially when we are tired or going through a slight depression. In addition, if you find yourself passing a time or a day in which you need to make an extra effort, green tea will help you. That itself: never must abusing of it nor in what to the number of cups is refers, nor with regard to the amount of tea that is puts in each a. With 2 or 3 cups a day and one tablespoon of coffee in each one of them, enough. An excess of tea green could cause irritations in the apparatus digestive, as well as tachycardia.
- Anti-carcinogen: take of form regular and moderate tea green decreases the risk of suffering from certain types of cancer, due to the wide degree of antioxidant that contains. They contribute to, also, caffeine containing, as well as amino acids and vitamin C. compounds, all of them, which are also used for treatments against AIDS, as demonstrated by scientific studies.
- Combat them migraines: since constrains them vessels blood pericraneales and the caffeine helps to decrease those horrible pains of head that produce them migraines.
- Protect the liver: so it’s very interesting to fight hepatitis.
- Protect your heart: green tea tones and decreases the heart, as well as the level of cholesterol. In the same way, it reduces the risk of chest angina or myocardial infarction.
- Enhance memory: so it is ideal for students at exam time (always respecting the above doses), as well as treatments with people suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. To all of them, it helps them to concentrate, memorize and recall.
- Fertility: increases the number of spermatozoa and improves its quality.
- Oral care: green tea helps to combat gingivitis and halitosis as well as reduce the risk of creation of cavities, due to its content of fluorine. In fact, have been created several toothpastes with this plant which, taken in infusion and rinse mode, helps to close the wounds, in a natural way and leaving a pleasant taste in the mouth.
- Skin: green tea helps us rejuvenate our skin, showing her more young and free of impurities, in a natural way and without having to spend a fortune on creams. Creams, by the way, that many contain extracts of green tea.
Home remedies with green tea
In this case, they are also numerous, but we will make reference to more employees:
- Dark circles: If you put some green tea bags on your eyes (after having infused and cool), for a while, you will see how decreases swelling which produce dark circles. Natural homemade beauty trick, that not you’ll spend lots of money and you will have a dual role: act as anti dark circles and a beverage that you like so much, and that contributes to health and well-being.
- Hair: if you want to darken it or hide gray hair, will only have to give you a bath of green tea infusion. That will enhance the appearance of your hair, wearing the color that you want, as well as brighter, you can also give a pleasant smell based on the combination of green tea in choice and which will act as a natural perfume, but much cheaper.
Now that you know all these details, what are you waiting to enjoy green tea with more quality in the market? Enter in www.aromasdete.com and discover the variety of flavors we have prepared for you, with this variety of tea.