Each an of the times of the year is characterized by the increase of certain types of diseases or ailments common that us cause a unpleasant feeling of malaise widespread. During the summer, the diarrhea and constipation are very common, especially when are of holiday, since tend to neglect our power, to consume products with more fat or that are completely different to our diet usual and that, by consequence, affect to our stomach. Increasing the intake of alcohol and heat, does not help in these cases and, depending on the place in which we spend our vacation, even water we can sit wrong, for not being completely clean.
So them things and as said, the people usually tend to constipate is or to contracting diarrhea. These symptoms may resolve naturally, with a power supply according to the situation, but also with teas and infusions made from fruit and herbs that help to improve our intestinal transit and to finish with the annoying diarrhoea or periods of occasional constipation.
This is why today we want to focus our post on those fruits, herbs, teas and infusions that can not miss you this summer, wherever you go.
Fruits and herbs to cut diarrhea and constipation
Surely the list is much broader that then we are going to mention, but we want to focus on the most common and easy to find products.
We will start by the finest herbs and fruit to cut diarrhea, of which we highlight the following:
- Apple: in principle roasted or cooked is the best way to consume them. That Yes: don’t forget to remove the skin in case of diarrhea, since it is very rich in fiber.
- Banana: that are very easy of Digest and that contain a large amount of potassium, that is has could lose during the period of the diarrhea.
- Currants: by its high content of tannins help stop diarrhea.
- Lemon: which has an astringent effect and helps to cut the bacterial or parasitic infection.
- Mint: it’s an herb that, in general, improve our gastrointestinal health.
- Nail: since it acts as a natural antibiotic, but without side effects and helps cut diarrhea.
But if your case or that of a close relative is the opposite, that of constipation, you should know that it is very important that you carbohydrates properly, besides consuming healthy products that contain fiber. To do this, the best fruits and herbs are as follows:
- Strawberries: have a nice laxative effect, but we must not abuse them.
- Apples: in this case, consumed with your skin so your body to eat any fiber that therein.
- Citrus: especially the oranges.
- Kiwi: by their high fiber content.
- Mallow: herb that has laxative effects (do not take more than three cups of an infusion containing this product)
- Aloe vera: it like the rest of products, also has a laxative effect.
Infusions and pure tea for diarrhea and constipation
In addition to fruits and herbs mentioned, there are also infusions and pure teas that help fight constipation and diarrhea, leaving us a sense of well-being after his shot. Here’s a list of the most effective which, of course, you can get Aromas of tea:
- Chamomile: this plant has the virtue of decrease all kinds of pains and gastrointestinal upset. It is ideal to cut diarrhea, calming, moreover, heartburn-causing them. It can take from two to three cups to the day.
- Licorice: that we will help to improve the problems of diarrhea, but also of constipation. And is that in addition to having effects digestive, also has anti acids.
- Teas of three years: as the bancha or the kukicha. These teas have been employees to cut them diarrhea strong, from the antiquity.
- Hibiscus: in addition to help to treat problems of colon irritable (that can derive in diarrhea), this flower also is ideal for curing the constipation. Is recommended to not take more than 3 cups to the day.
- Te red and tea black: by their properties astringent.
Other types of teas and infusions for the diarrhea and constipation
As you know, we like to always go «beyond». For this reason, in addition to talk of infusions and pure teas that can help us to improve our intestinal transit, we’d also mention another type of teas and infusions also can find Aromas of tea and are ideal to combat constipation or diarrhea, thanks to the combination of pure teas, fruits and herbs mentioned, highlighting the following :
- Tea black Turkish : that contains Apple and cinnamon, what added to the power astringent of the tea black, it makes in a good allied against them diarrhea, besides leave you a nice flavor of mouth and a feeling of well-being in the stomach.
- Infusion Children fruit: that contains Apple, strawberries and kiwi, in addition to berries of elder, that it makes in a good remedy against the constipation.
- Infusion Carpe Diem: this infusion is ideal both for the diarrhea, as for them constipation by the ingredients with which has been elaborate.
- Tea green Aloe Vera: as we have said before, this plant is ideal to soothe stomach pains and diarrhea-ending.
- Green and white tea lemon sorbet: by the binding power of the main ingredient of this tea, lemon.
Enjoy the summer and teas and infusions of Aromas of tea and take care of your gastrointestinal health!