Already we are in San Valentin and as not could be from another mode have prepared a menu based ingredients aphrodisiac and tea. The perfect combination, in our opinion, so Valentine’s day is unique and different. You are of those who celebrate it or not, we are so sure that you will like both the recipes, surely soon see you «with the hands in the dough» and enjoying it so much or more than we.
It may be the perfect excuse to surprise your partner or to share a long time in the kitchen, with ultimate gastronomic prize. The menu features with a Starter, two seconds (chicken and fish) and a dessert, more a Gin and Tonic as digestive and culmination of this spectacular menu. Recipes can pair with teas or infusions that we propose next to them. Bon appetit!
Valentine’s menu with aphrodisiac ingredients
As we have said, in this complete menu for Valentine’s day we have employed either ingredients which are qualified as aphrodisiacs or teas that contain them. In any case, the result is spectacular. Us, yet we are sucking the fingers!
To make this menu, the aphrodisiac ingredients we used were as follows:
- Shrimp: all the seafood is considered an aphrodisiac food and shrimp in particular. To mode of curiosity, is worth mention that the famous Casanova, gave of eat to their lovers oysters and other type of seafood, directly to the mouth, increasing thus its excitation sexual.
- Chicken: since it contains much zinc and vitamin B6, important for sperm production, avoid impotence and regulate the libido.
- Salmon: like chicken, contains zinc. Some people say that its effect is immediate.
- Rice integral: since contains much vitamin B and magnesium, which makes that both men as women have better stamina and are less tired for the Act sexual and predisposed to it.
- Red fruit / forest: like BlackBerry or cherry, etc, thanks to its sugar content.
With regard to the tes, for this menu have employee the following:
- Moruno green tea with Mint: very digestive and ideal for vodka cocktail.
- Green tea chai: whose cinnamon gives it an aphrodisiac flair to vodka cocktail.
- Black tea seven wonders: whose floral flavor goes great with the ceviche. It gives it aroma and taste floral flavor that pairs perfectly with the prawns.
- Pai Mu Tan Eco: that pairs perfectly with salmon
- Tea black Earl Grey: that you gives much body to the chicken and pairs to the perfection with the vegetables employed.
- Green tea Rainbow: that softens the flesh of the salmon and gives aroma and floral flavor to rice that accompanies it, both the fish.
- Red tea Pu Erh Cherry: which goes great with yogurt we’ve prepared as a dessert that combines perfectly with the Blackberry jam.
- Rooibos digestiv or Infusion of sex (damiana): to pair with dessert.
- Pai Mu Tan nights whiteand Pai Mu Tan Cherry : both give the final Gin and Tonic a taste of fruit that turns it into a combined unique and hard to forget.
Tea recipes for Valentine’s day
He objective of this article not is both give the step by step of them recipes, but offer you a menu full, aphrodisiac and healthy based different teas and ingredients that increase the wish sexual and the libido, to get pass a San Valentin gastronomic and sexual unforgettable. The menu, as we mentioned at the beginning of this post consists of a starter, two seconds, dessert, combined final as a digestive.
In future articles of the blog that we will explain in detail each of the recipes so that, if you like, you can make them at home and tell us how was the result or if you have any suggestions regarding this, which can improve the recipe or doubts about its preparation. We will be looking forward to hear your comments!
Ceviche of prawn and black tea seven wonders, paired with a cocktail of rum and green tea
It is true that these days are not the hottest of the year, but to start on the right foot and not «heat» too the atmosphere from the beginning, we thought that the best thing was to prepare an incoming cold and light. Why we have chosen the ceviche, a dish that is part of the culinary tradition of the Latin coastlines of the Pacific, such as Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua Panama Peru and Puerto Rico, , . Although don’t know exactly the place where he began to be developed, historians say that it is likely to be a dish of Peruvian origin.
Mainly aphrodisiac ingredient of this incoming are shrimp, as well as black tea seven wonders sunflower seeds, which also will be used to prepare this recipe.
For pairing this dish we thought about a cocktail of vodka and Moorish green mint tea, which is very digestive and the intense aroma of peppermint will awaken your senses and that of the person with whom you share it.
Salmon with tea green sencha and basmati rice with green tea paired with Pai Mu Tan Eco Rainbow
Now that we have finished our Starter, we turn to the second. First of all I will talk about this recipe salmon that is characterized by the abundance of vegetables we have used, thus leaving aside the more traditional recipe of this fish, which is one that is made from mashed potatoes. Salmon is already aphrodisiac of itself, in fact, there are people who claim that the effect, once you take it, is immediate: they feel stronger and improves the sense of humor. For cooking, we have also used green tea Rainbow, as well you know contains cinnamon, pink pepper and nail, known for its aphrodisiac spices, especially the first.
This dish pairs perfectly with a green tea Pai Mu Tan Eco that he be granted a mild floral flavor and will lighten the intake of this fish that isn’t as light as they could be other varieties of white fish.
Chicken to black tea Earl Grey, paired with English Breakfast black tea
paired with rooibos digestiv or infusion of sex