Can you imagine a rice pudding without a custard or cinnamon without sprinkle? Cinnamon is a flavorful spice used to flavor a lot of dishes, however its possibilities go well beyond.
And is that the cinnamon, besides powerful aphrodisiac and allied in the kitchen, has a great amount of properties medicinal that is known and is used since times remote. Among others, helps to regulate the blood sugar level, is also very useful for the digestive system; is highly appreciated its function antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and expectorant against respiratory diseases such as colds, bronchitis and flu; It is antiesclerotica and antithrombotic, so it is very useful to prevent and avoid varicose veins and reduce menstrual cramps.
Rich source of magnesium, iron, calcium, fiber and vitamins C and B1, the list of benefits of cinnamon for the body is long and we can dip it in teas and infusions to improve our health and well-being, as well as life just a bit. Consuming it in this way is the best choice since it preserves all its properties and is easier to absorb them to the digestive system.
The increased production of cinnamon in the world focuses on the countries of Asia, especially India and Sri Lanka. With this spice, sweet and aromatic fragrance, we can prepare an infusion and use different therapeutic purposes. Enjoy a cup of tea is always a pleasure and is even greater if we know all the benefits that gives us, as which they below:
- Diabetes: one of them greater benefits that has the cinnamon is that helps to reduce the levels of glucose in the blood in people with diabetes type 2. This is because cinnamon mimics the action of insulin. Thanks to the ingredients that has been produced, a cup of green tea Rainbow can help stabilize blood glucose levels.
- Digestive system: cinnamon tea also helps the digestive system. Help to dissolve the food better, stimulates appetite, stops vomiting, decreases aerophagia and acidity and also functions as an antidiarrheal. In traditional Chinese medicine, the infusion of cinnamon and Ginger has been used to relieve stomach upset. Try our tea black cinnamon, ideal to reduce to swelling of stomach, as well as to improve the bad digestions. Thanks to the pepper, cinnamon and cardamom, Green Chai tea is also very digestive and contributes to the improvement of the digestive process.
- Colds: them infusions of cinnamon are recommended in cases of disorders respiratory, such as colds and congestions. Their properties antibacterial and anti-inflammatory are beneficial during these processes. Rooibos organic autumn fantasy, with pieces of cinnamon, Ginger (highly recommended for colds and congestion), Petal Pink, orange peel and cardamom it will bring you the minerals and vitamins that the body needs to flus and colds.
- Cholesterol: is has proven that the tea of cinnamon reduces the levels of cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood. In addition, natural antioxidants that provides cinnamon avoid fats deposited in the arteries and so causing tamponade. In this way, it prevents the formation of thrombus and atheroma, which prevent proper blood circulation. Soft and scented cinnamon and anise, Tea white Pai Mu Tan Chai will help regulate cholesterol levels and lose weight, provided that it is accompanied by a balanced diet and regular exercise. Especially after consuming a large meal that cholesterol levels may be altered, the Tea white Pai Mu Tan nights whitewith orange peel will help us keep our cholesterol level.
- Menstruation: cinnamon, to be rich in manganese, reduces the pain of menstrual period and is ideal to adjust it. Spicy flavor and stimulating, Pakistani black tea helps to reduce the pains of menstruation with cinnamon and ginger.
- Antioxidant: different studies on the medicinal properties of cinnamon have shown that it also has powerful antioxidant properties, slowing cellular ageing. Also, thanks to its anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties help to soften and cleanse impurities from the skin. A tea ideal to improve the appearance of the skin as well as to strengthen teeth and bones is Rooibos enchantment Nazari ecological with aromas of cinnamon and orange, hints of ginger or rose petals, that give a touch between acid and spicy.
- Increases the libido: cinnamon is considered one of the best natural aphrodisiacs like jasmine. Both ingredients, traditional oriental medicine, merge into this beverage: rooibos secret of East. Dare to try it!
- Antimicrobiana: cinnamon has the ability to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria, fungi and yeasts, including Candida.
Note: from Aromas of tea we recommend always consult your doctor about the safe use of cinnamon to complement any treatment to which we are submitting or we’re going to submit.