You feel tired and don’t know why? It costs you reach the end of the day? You’re not the only one. And is that, according to a survey by the Spanish society of primary care physicians (SEMERGEN), seven of every ten Spaniards declares to feel tired and lacking in vitality frequently. However, behind the tiredness, weakness and exhaustion also can hide illnesses, especially if the inconvenience are durable and go beyond a general laziness. If maintained over time, it is advisable to go to the doctor to undergo a review.
We are normally used to blame fatigue with the hours of sleep; However, sleep little not always is the cause of this wear: using smartphones before going to sleep, not drinking enough water, work and family stress, stressful situation, skipping breakfast or abuse of caffeine are some of the reasons that can cause this fatigue which, although it is almost always passed, sometimes lasts for weeks and even months. Therefore, experts recommend a set of simple guidelines to increase our energy and overcome fatigue naturally:
- The breakfast: it is of the food more important of the day. Enjoy breakfast even when you’re not hungry, you’ll be much more lively and cheerful. Eat every three or four hours can also help you to
keep your energy and blood sugar levels stable throughout the day.
- Stay hydrated: water is the main component of blood and all other body fluids. Even slight dehydration can reduce the rate that oxygen and nutrients reach the muscles, producing a general feeling of fatigue. In addition to ingest more water, can consume food that it contain, as the carrot, the melon, the watermelon or the Orange.
- Caffeine: controls your intake after noon. When the caffeine is consumed in large quantities or in any time during the evening or the night, the quality of your dream could descend in chopped.
- Lack of iron: a deficiency of iron can weaken us notably, by what must ingest the amount necessary to avoid the anemia or it weakness general. However, the lack of iron may be due to one major health problem, so it is advisable to seek medical advice if you believe that you have.
- Use of the Smartphone: do you check the email before sleep? The use of tablet or mobile from the bed is one of the main causes of insomnia. In general, we should avoid screens in the moments before sleep.
- Dream: its quality determines the energy of tomorrow, in fact experts recommend sleep an average of 8 hours a day to be able to relax fully.
- office: practice sport encourages the release of hormones, such as endorphins, which helps to activate the brain and the body. If we do a few basic exercises to start the day, or even during the working day we stop a few minutes to carry them out, we manage to be more concentrated and active and get rid of fatigue.
In short, a set of habits of healthy living, including the practice of moderate exercise or sleep the hours needed, is key to help avoid physical and mental fatigue. On the other hand, food is essential to feel strong and of the nature we can also apply to energize our body in a natural way, such as multiple plants and infusions with energizing properties.
- Ginseng: an herb used in Asia to increase energy and combat fatigue, can be a good natural remedy for fatigue. It is an excellent tonic muscular, nervous, cell and intellectual levels. People with chronic fatigue syndrome consider it one of the best options. Infusion green tea Ginseng passion help you to activate you in the mornings and to increase your capacity for concentration.
- Green tea: in addition to the multiple properties that have green tea, there is also the be stimulating, ideal to combat daily fatigue. Our green tea splendor contains sunflower sprouts that offer an important load of energy naturally, in addition to being rich in vitamins, proteins and minerals.
Good to start the day with energy well to recover after exercise you can opt for the green tea Genmaicha, powerful energising and restorative. In addition, it is a tea with high content of minerals, potassium and magnesium. The lack of the latter is precisely the first cause of fatigue, with the appearance of muscle aches. Low caffeine content, tea green Matcha Genmaicha serves as a natural energizing, and is that in their country of origin are the farmers who take it regularly to deal with the hard tasks of the day with energy.
- Cinnamon: has properties to counteract physical weakness. Cinnamon black tea also be satiating is highly recommended to take breakfast by the stimulant properties which provide both black tea and cinnamon. It can also be an excellent snack.
- Licorice: useful for people suffering from the syndrome of chronic fatigue, which is usually associated with low levels of adrenal hormones. Licorice restores energy levels and improves physical resistance to help the functioning of the adrenal gland.
- Ginger: it is a very valuable plant for its aroma and flavor and infusion as a result a good energizing that will help matenerte more active thanks to the stimulating properties of its root. In addition, it will help you to recover all those forces which your body loses to a stressful situation. The Infusion of ginger possesses numerous vitamins and minerals very beneficial for health, a drink that can not miss at home. Another infusion that will help you regain your strength and mood is Feminine vitality Infusion, with ginger, coriander, cardamom, clove, turmeric and nutmeg.
- Mint and ponytail: two plants excellent for fight against the symptoms of exhaustion.