The step of those years is inevitable, as well as the changes in our body. It is something that has nothing wrong, but for what there is to be prepared. For example, the arrival of the menopause makes that some women suffer some symptoms until the time unknown by she and to which have that make front. On the contrary, other fortunate to not suffer them, but experts say that 85% of women do.
For some of them, in addition, these changes makes that suffer from episodes of depression. In fact, according to a news published by the website doctor Cinfa, 1 in every 5 women feels bad to herself, either by weight gain, lack of sleep, hot flashes, or the lack of understanding by their immediate environment.
Coinciding with the celebration of the World menopause day next Sunday, October 18, from Aromas of tea we wanted to prepare this small article in which we will explain what are the Teas, infusions, natural plants or fruits that can help relieve some of the symptoms associated with menopause, without having to resort to drugs with possible side effects.
Of course, as we always say in issues related to health, who better knows your body is your primary care physician or the / the fever @ in this specific case, so if you have any questions in this regard, the best is that you consult with experts in the field.
The menopause: what is?
Although there is an age specific regarding what the arrival of the menopause, the truth is that the same tends to be age 50. However, there are women who arrive between 40 and 45 years (we would be talking about early menopause) and others which, even with 55 years, still rules (what is called, late menopause).
Course, the arrival of the menopause and of their symptoms not is a thing that is gives of a day to another, but is is of a process slow and evolutionary known as the climacteric and that them experts divided in two parts: the first, that begins with delays or rules irregular. This is the period known as the pre-menopause and can last between 3 and 5 years. The second, the period after the last rule and known as postmenopausal, can last between 7 and 10 years, and usually the most complicated time for women. In total, climacteric full may last between 10 and 15 years.
Main symptoms of menopause
As explained by Silvia Chacón, graduated in medicine by the University of Alcalá de Henares, symptoms of menopause can be divided into 3 sections:
- Local symptoms: in those who are not going to stop us because they have to do with internal changes of the body, though it note that vaginal secretion decreases and this can lead to dyspareunia, i.e., pain during sexual intercourse.
- Neurovegetative symptoms: that are, without doubt, the best-known, since the hot flashesare encompassed within the same. They are accompanied by skin redness and excessive sweating. Will tend to give more for the night. Hot flashes also must be added other well-known symptoms such as: the insomnia, dizziness, headaches and palpitations, among others.
- Systemic symptoms: inside them are generally up to psychological disorders such as depression, anxiety, lack of concentration or irritability, decrease of the Livid, among others. Similarly, cutaneous, alterations are also given with frequent itching in the skin which is dried more easily and has less elasticity. Finally, within this paragraph also fits mention the increase of problems cardiovascular or the famous osteoporosis, in the women that suffer from menopause.
Teas, infusions, or herbs for menopause
As said to the start of this text, a time arrival the menopause, it best is consult to the specialist for us East on what must take or not to improve our health and State of mood, in general. However, since Aromas of tea, we want to contribute our little grain of sand, showing the virtues and properties of some medicinal plants, flowers, or fruits that will improve naturally some of the most common symptoms of menopause and that you can find them included in many of our teas and infusions.
Of course, this is a stage in which, more than ever, women should take care of your diet and, in many cases, vary it, especially reducing the amount of salt in foods, cholesterol-lowering as well as move coffee or tobacco, according to the experts advise. Of course, can not miss in your diet adequate consumption of vitamin D and calcium.
In addition to food, practice any type of sport according to your tastes and lifestyle, will also help improve the latter. Does not need to be aggressive sports: walking, swimming, yoga or pilates can help and many women in menopause stage.
Returning to them food, are going to enter of full in some plants, flowers, fruit teas and infusions that benefit to the women in age of menopause and between which fits mention them following:
- Tea green: for the control of the diseases cardiovascular, of the cholesterol and, to the be a powerful antioxidant, also is good for regenerate them cells dead of the skin and slimming (another of them symptoms common in the women with menopause and that before not have mentioned). Within the list of teas green that will find in Aromas of tea, fits make special mention of some of them, by their properties especially good during the menopause:
- Tea green sencha: in their country of origin, Japan, them women know well them benefits of this tea, since them brings the amount of calcium daily that need, take of 2 to 3 cups to the day of the same.
- Kukicha: and calcium for them bones and the teeth also brings this tea green, originally of the same place and that, also, helps to calm to them people that suffer stress, anxiety or are irritable and nerve, as is the case of many women reached by the menopause.
- Rose: that, on the one hand, provide a large amount of calcium women need as a bonus at this stage of his life, as well as improving the appearance of the skin. A simple and pleasant way of eating rose petals is, without doubt, through these teas and infusions with rose petals.
- Licorice: whose Glycerin regulates estrogen in women and, therefore, reduces some of the local and systemic symptoms mentioned above.
- Valerian: to combat insomnia, nothing better than taking an infusion that we relax and if contains Valerian, better, since it lowers the nervousness and, therefore, allows you to sleep better.
- Cardamom: is another plant that makes more bearable the symptoms suffered by women during menopause, since it contains stigmasterol and nerol and which have estrogenic effects. You can find cardamom in these teas and infusions of Aromas of tea. Within them is worth mentioning our infusion star for the care of women’s health at any age and especially during menopause: infusion female vitality.