Need urgent and frequent urination, itching, pain during intercourse, are some of the symptoms of cystitis, a bladder infection which can be very painful and annoying.
Cystitis is the medical term that refers to the inflammation of the bladder. Most of the time, the inflammation is caused by a bacterial infection, standing out among all the intestinal Bacillus, Escherichia coli. It is a micro-organism’s digestive tract which own the gastric process mechanics, can finish nesting at the end of the large intestine and, in consequence, in the vicinity of the rectum. Is, precisely, the closeness between the year and them devices player and urinary female what favors the transfer of them bacteria to the vagina and urethra of the woman.
One of the main factors that influence the higher prevalence of cystitis among women and especially among the young people aged between twenty and thirty years, is precisely this anatomical fact – the short length of the female urethra – the most exposed by being more active sexually. According to the center of information of the cystitis, the 37% of them women suffers at least one episode during its life.
In man the cystitis are most frequent during the first years of life, associated with the possible existence of abnormalities in the urinary tract, and from age 50 due to increasing, starting from this age, the development of prostatic diseases.
A bladder infection can be painful and annoying, and can become a serious health problem if it spreads to the kidneys, so if you think you have symptoms of cystitis, we recommend going to the doctor as soon as possible. The symptoms are as follows:
Need urgent and frequent of urination; pain and burning during urination and sexual intercourse; redness of the vulva and itching vaginal; cloudy or abnormal urine color; appearance of blood in the urine; fever and chills; vomiting and nausea and pain in the side or back (kidney infection indicates).
He treatment usual for the cystitis bacterial are them antibiotics while can follow a series of guidelines and measures preventive to avoid them infections of the bladder, as well as treat it with remedies home.
- Drink plenty of fluids: at the first sign or symptom of infection it is necessary to drink water, preferably of weak mineralization, at least 6-8 glasses a day. So you limpiarás the bladder.
- Not wait too much to go to the bathroom when feel the need of urinating. Not there is that endure is them desire of peeing, since favors the proliferation of germs and consequently of infections. In addition, urinating after each coitus to eliminate possible agents infectious.
- Use creams lubricants during sexual intercourse: postcoital vaginal irritation is a very common cause of bladder infection; the use of lubricants is an effective way to avoid the friction and, therefore, possible infections.
- Caution is advised with some condoms, spermicidal creams or diaphragm, since are not recommended for people who are prone to suffer from urinary tract infections.
- Wipe from front to back after bowel movement: prevents bacteria in the anal region from spreading to the vagina and urethra.
- Be very careful with your personal hygiene: not use deodorants or vaginal soaps, as well as also to avoid prolonged and very hot showers.
- Avoid frequent DOUCHING. Specialists advise against them because a direct water inlet in the area does not imply a better cleaning and can result in a change in the pH of the vaginal walls, which facilitates the growth of bacteria.
- Move the washer after every bath and avoid the cold in the vaginal area.
- Showering, better than bathing. This in general, for every day. The reason is that the shower water flows constantly, thus dragging the possible bacteria from the bath.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages: is an irritant to the urinary tract, so if you have cystitis often or you are suffering, it is best that you do not consume alcohol.
- Take Cranberry juices made to acidify the urine, which favours the Elimination of germs. In addition, blueberries have another positive effect: they hinder the adherence of bacteria to the wall of the bladder and, therefore, helps to prevent infections. Also, according to data found in the libraries of medicine, this ingredient is has used along the history as treatment natural against different types of infections urinary tract.
Besides them blueberries, the barley, the parsley, the radish or the spinach have properties healing for them infections of the tract urinary and is converted in an excellent option as remedy home to relieve them symptoms of the cystitis.
Teas and infusions against cystitis
Our Green tea fruits green red shell of Orange, ginger, cranberries, sliced strawberries, blueberries, red currants and natural aroma, can help you to take care of the cystitis.
Another option is the green tea with seaweed wakame, an algae that is also recommended to women during menopause or impaired kidneys or bladder, such as cystitis, to be very diuretic in Chinese medicine.
You can also try with the tea green Carpe Diem ecological, thanks to minerals and vitamins that provide different ingredients that has been elaborated this tea, such as Blueberry, as we have seen, used traditionally to cure cystitis or urinary system-related infections.
On the other hand, the ponytail is one of the more diuretic plants that are known. Frequent urination will help to kill any germs.